SEO ACCOUNT MANAGER
Haskins & Company is seeking a self-starting Account Manager to join our dynamic and rapidly growing team!
This position serves as the point of contact with clients and is responsible for overseeing the timelines and quality of services delivered to clients. Exceptional, white-glove customer service/communication, attention to detail, teachability, and follow-up are critical.
The Account Manager must be creative and enjoy working within a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment that is client-oriented and mission-driven.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary point of contact, advocate, and problem solver for our SEO clients
- Review web content/additions and proof-read monthly blogs
- Review performance and provide monthly updates and reporting through meetings and calls
- Collaborate to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Work with other team members to provide relevant recommendations and advice to clients
- Identify opportunities to grow existing accounts
- Respond to phone and email communication from clients in a timely, professional manner
- Strong organizational skills and ability to help the team prioritize
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills and comfortable learning new programs
- Ability to communicate technical information in an understandable way
- Ability to handle difficult situations with grace and professionalism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, upbeat attitude and fun personality
- SEO and Web Design experience is a plus
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Great with people – has strong emotional intelligence and can work well with different personality types
- Dependable and organized – more reliable than spontaneous
- Excellent communicator – following up and tie up loose ends is important to you
About Haskins & Company
We are a growing team of enthusiastic, passionate professionals dedicated to creating lifelong clients by delivering exceptional service and results.
**If you feel you’re qualified and excited about this job, We want to hear from you!
To be considered, please:
1. Submit your resume (with a cover letter)
2. Complete the 6-min phone interview. This is another way to set yourself apart from others and express why you’d excel! (Only about 10% of candidates will complete this.)
Thanks for your consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $38,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
We are asking all employees in office to be vaccinated.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Greenville, SC 29607: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Do you have experience in SEO and Web Design in a previous position? If so, please describe.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)