To apply, visit the job listing on Indeed: https://www.indeed.com/job/vp-operations-a4940767aa98a704
HASKINS & COMPANY – WHO WE ARE
“WE HELP LAW FIRMS GROW ONLINE”
Haskins & Co. is a marketing firm that specializes in developing online marketing initiatives and strategies for law firms across the country. Since David Haskins founded the firm in 2013, it has grown into widely-known business in the legal marketing industry with a strong culture. Haskins & Co. is a ‘Best Places to Work’ winner.
Haskins & Company offers:
- All-Remote Team
- 100% Paid health insurance plan for all employees
- Flexible Work Schedule
- All Holidays Paid
- Unlimited PTO Plan and Minimum Required PTO
- Your Own Personal Financial Coach
- Limitless career growth opportunity
POSITION SUMMARY – VP of Operations
Haskins & Co. is looking to hire a VP of Operations with a proven track record of leading a team, managing people and facilitating growth. He/she must be an achiever who consistently exceeds goals. The VP of Operations will work directly with the CEO to develop strategic plans to meet long-term company objectives, and to ensure that operational goals and objectives are implemented and improved upon to support the strategic plans.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Operational Execution and Efficiency:
- Ensures continuous improvement of customer satisfaction through consistent programs and procedures
- Directs the development and implementation of operating goals, plans, and performance in support of
The overall company business plan:
- Oversees functional areas to include Operations, HR, Marketing, Finance, etc.
- Implement operational efficiencies to reduce cost while growing sales and scaling the organization.
- Implements innovative processes/procedures which improve productivity, efficiency, effectiveness or
Other key measures:
- Interfaces with clients, vendors and other external parties.
- Drive effective business management processes around operations, internal, communications, financial planning and oversight, management reporting, risk management, and talent strategy.
Leadership and Talent:
- Manage the internal team members; this includes all departments. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of this team, including interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. This will also include handing escalated client problems that may arise.
- Works with CEO to attain overall goals and objectives.
- Empower and develop high-performing leaders to competitively strive for improved customer (internal and external) solutions.
- Drive a collaborative and inclusive culture.
- Be a key contributor to the development of the strategic plan and other strategic decisions made by company leadership.
- Identify new business opportunities to develop, and articulate directions and options in support of the company’s business plan and growth objectives.
- Set comprehensive goals for company growth.
- Serve as key advisor to the CEO regarding growth planning, business development, risk management, quality control, organizational development, company planning processes, and other general management functions.
Financial and Business Management:
- Develop, approve and manage annual operating budgets for the company and on-going performance.
- Ensure strategic vision translates into profitable operations and budget achievement through data-driven decision-making. Pursue improvement and results. Establish appropriate business performance targets, monitor progress, and provide KPI reporting to leadership.
- Analyze technology systems, processes, and tools. Responsible for handling the prospect & onboarding system and implementation of CRM system.
- Identify, evaluate and budget potential new lines of business and services
- Better define and implement internal processes, procedures and accountability methods.
- Introduce efficiency and process optimization so that growth can be sustainable.
- Identify organization-wide skill and training gaps and create proactive training and development plans for all levels of the organization.
- Develop strategies that shift with market and customer changes. Adapt according to the needs of the company’s current situation.
- 2+ years’ experience as VP of Operations, Director of Operations, Operations Manager etc. is a plus
- Helped grow an agency from 10 to 50 people.
- Strong understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing, etc.
- Working knowledge of data analysis, IT/Business infrastructure, productivity & analytics software.
- Financial experience to complement business acumen.
- Ability to identify and analyze issues and recommend and implement sound, efficient solutions.
- Can manage and execute operations efficiently, organize work, create and streamline processes and procedures, establish priorities, and maintain strong communication both internally and externally.
- Expert ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
- Well-developed business acumen and ability to understand how operational strategy can influence business objectives.
- Outstanding ability to build strong relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and implement change with sound decision-making.
- Exceptional business acumen, strategic thinking skills, and track record in meaningful execution.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to advise CEO and communicate high level strategies to all levels of the organization.
- Inspirational leader of people who leads with humility and cultivates a culture of trust through servant leadership.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with ability to effectively direct the company’s overall objectives to maximize revenues and profits and provide an excellent customer experience.
- Possess collaborative leadership ability within a small organization, focusing on culture.
- Demonstrate initiative, imagination, resourcefulness, creativity, and independent thinking.
- Strong sense of personal and professional ethics.
- Strong business acumen, strategic and critical thinking skills, and decision-making abilities.
- Results-driven and focused on creating a culture of accountability.
- Fully Remote
How we’re responding to COVID-19
- Our company is fully remote, and this position can be remote too.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $130,000.00 per year